Leadership I Engagement | Collaboration
Our Center for Architecture, home to the Honolulu Chapter of the American Institute of Architects (AIA Honolulu), the AIA Hawaii State Council and the Hawaii Architectural Foundation (HAF), is located in the historic Fort Street Mall business district in downtown Honolulu. This gathering space presents an exciting opportunity for our member architects to connect and engage with professional affiliates, industry partners and the public, in a dialogue, and give them a better understanding how design affects our lives every day.
Our space is open to members and the public, and we welcome rentals.
Your next event location
The Center for Architecture is designed for flexibility and openness, is conveniently located and outfitted with the latest in audiovisual presentation equipment, all included in one value-added price. Special rates are available for non-profit organization monthly board meetings - Ask Us!
- Wireless internet throughout space
- Telephone conferencing
- Video conferencing (Tandberg and web-based applications)
- Mounted PC's, LCD projector and screen
- Built in sound system for music and presentations
- Comfortable chairs and seminar tables
- Hightop tables for receptions
- Presentation easels for your use
CENTER FOR ARCHITECTURE RENTAL INFORMATION SHEET
- Conference Room: Seats avg. 15-18 comfortably.
Seats up to 18 people at the conference tables. The room features video teleconferencing capabilities, laptop connections and flat screen TV's for PowerPoint or video presentations. Glass doors are glazed for privacy.
- Program/Exhibition Space: Seats avg. 30-40 comfortably.
Our program space accommodates a variety of set ups including panel discussions, theater style presentations or training at seated tables. Also great for hosting networking receptions.
- Kitchen: An excellent staging area for event servicing and clean-up (not intended for meal preparation). Renters are responsible for all catering arrangements (See rental agreement for terms.
- Outside (Lanai): Our storefront space is located on Fort Street pedestrian mall and provides the ideal setting for attendees to step outside during breaks or for use as an informal lunch break area.